Anchor bolts（pernos de anclaje
） applied in composite soil nailing wall in soft soil area can effectively solve the problems of shrinkage, liquefaction, piping, quicksand, drilling, etc. Compared with steel pipe and rebar, anchor bolt has the following advantages in soft soil area of soil nailing wall engineering:
(1) It’s suitable for all kinds of soil layers, especially in silty soil and sandy soil which are hard to construct in the conventional soil nailing wall.
(2) The length of the soil nail is not limited. Despite the restrictions of the existing soil nailing materials and construction equipment, the drilling length of anchor bolt is much longer than the conventional soil nailing wall due to small drilling resistance.
(3) It can be easily applied prestress and conducive to displacement control.
(4) It will save workload. Anchor bolts combine drilling, grouting, installing and anchoring in a process, simplifying the construction process.
(5) It’s suitable for construction in the narrow place. Anchor bolt has the characteristics of cutting and lengthening, which can be used for the small drilling machine and narrow space.
(6) Using cement slurry to stabilize the hole wall. While supplying water slurry, the slurry can be quickly absorbed in the non - sticky soil layer and ensure the stability of the hole wall.